Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

GOOD JORRB!

Great voice work

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

nice

You've been one of my favorites on this site since karma ghost first came out

Titanomachina Titanomachina

hahahaha

best sound effects ever!

Half Beard Half Beard

glorious half beard!

hahaha one of the funniest i've seen in awhile,
i notived, in that extra clip, where you and johnny r sitting and u're holding ur glasses, just curious, was it always a glasses u were holding in that hand? or perhaps... something else... lol

Bobert-Rob responds:

...what? No, those were always glasses. Rob don't do any drugs, if that's what you're suggesting... lol. One could think that much, though, with him wearing half a beard and all. Honestly enough, he was sober when he came about the idea for Half Beard. And yes, I do like to slip into 3rd person when talking... or in this case, writing. Thanks for the review!

"Dare" "Dare"

not bad not bad

the graphics style is almost identical to "The Maxwell Edison Story"
other than that, its pretty good, he must've really liked that shirt, he wore it almost his whole life.

Breath Me Breath Me

very nice

love your style buddy, not many people can pull it off, but u did a pretty fantastic job,
sry to say but i didnt really get the "life is short" thing while watching this piece, but i liked it never the less
and that must've been SOME acid trip when u thought of this

Zelda: The Triple Link Zelda: The Triple Link

good stuff man,

o hohoho i cant wait to find out whos the weakes link (pun intended)

anyways, i thought u did a good job over all, some times the music didnt fit the atmosphere, its a little slow moving, but still its good
keep it up, il be waiting for number 2

A Tale Of Two Cities A Tale Of Two Cities

um....

yea... not to mention that u took the character designs right out of "Naruto", it kinda sucked, boring repetitive, all of that

WezXP responds:

Yeah some of that character design is borrowed from naruto, I like that style of animation. Well, I just like it when it looks polishedm which i tried to do, theres plenty of room for improvement.